The following speakers will be presenting Keynote presentations during the conference, each focusing on one of the sub-themes:
- Joanne Bosanquet MBE, Chief Executive, Foundation of Nursing Studies
- Professor Michael Shannon, Crown Coaching International
- Professor Joy Duxbury OBE, Professor of Mental Health, Manchester Metropolitan University
- Maggie Langins, Nursing and Midwifery Policy Advisor, World Health Organisation (WHO) Regional Office for Europe
- Professor Martin Bricknell, Professor of Conflict, Health and Military Medicine, King’s College London
- Dr Natasha Phillips, Chief Nursing Information Officer, NHS England.
We are also delighted to announce that Dr Sandra Bibb (President of Sigma from November 2023) and Dr Liz Madigan (Chief Executive Officer of Sigma) will be attending and speaking at the Conference.
The full scientific programme will be made available in January 2024.